Tuesday, July 7, 2026

"Tell Yung Thug We Don't Like FAGS" - Y.O.G. Nic Noc Fren M00LIE From C(B)ompton Communicating His Contempt For Cock Suckers!

Moses Goods (@__.actormosesgoods.__) • Instagram photos and videos

I ran into Moses yesterday (07/06/26) at about 5:45 PM. I' first saw him at the Kapiolani 24 Hour Fitness in 2024*. Yesterday, I approached him and said, "you're Moses, right? And he paused and said, "Yeah" Then I said, "you're looking good." Then he said, "thanks". As he was walking away, however, he said under his breath, "looks odd [weird]...has no money...was raped (https://x.com/_alice_evans/status/2073776202251436243)...**" Why did Moses pause before responding to me? I think he was waiting to determine if I stuttered or stammered or hyperventilated (panic when speaking to a local celebrity). Or maybe he was waiting for the N word.

Anyway, I think Moses is an advocate for and associates with faggots!

*I recognized him from a show that I saw on PBS Hawaii several years ago. He was playing King Kamehameha. Prior to that I'd NEVER seen him or heard about him. (I KNOW OF VERY FEW HAWAIIANS IN THE PUBLIC EYE AND I DON'T FOLLOW ANY OF THEM. I ONLY FOLLOW WHITE ACADEMICS!)

**Moses is googling my last name and looking at everything he finds, looking at Steven's Instagram, looking at the Facebook pages of my 4 siblings that have a Facebook page, looking at this blog, etc. and coming away with the WRONG IDEA! As an aside, Moses's dolichocephalic head shape reminds me of Munchie's (https://www.tiktok.com/@starboi_kane/video/7171147569567943942).

I spoke to this NIGGER in the sauna at the Bishop 24 Hour Fitness last night (05/21/26) at about 8:45 PM. That was the second time I'd spoken to him at that gym. Here's what the NIGGER said directly and under his breath, "You should have gone to the Stanford game [You're a FAN]...I'm bi...you're too short...don't cry...smell my feet...I let you talk to me* [you're a FAN that got a chance to speak to a player] (he stated this just before abruptly ending the conversation with me in the sauna)". After listening to the way he spoke and what he said (after gauging his cognitive ability) I placed his IQ in the low 90s range ((5) Hitchslap on X: "@LizzyStarrrdust Great description. Charles Murray explains more in this post. https://t.co/9FjkEBnSMY" / X).   

*I think he was waiting to hear me STUTTER. When I first encountered him in the locker room (the week prior to 05/21/26), I got the sense that wanted to take me into a corner (a little nook in the locker room) and make me SUCK HIS DICK!

Response to Mate Competition with Women and Gender-Nonbinary Males in Samoa and among the Istmo Zapotec - PubMed

The present study examined women's mate competition tactics in response to female and feminine-male rivals in two cultures in which competition against both occurs. In Samoa..., women not only compete with other women (intrasexually) but also compete with rival feminine males (intersexually) in order to access/retain the same masculine men as sexual/romantic partners...The presence of feminine males, alongside masculine men's willingness to engage in sexual activity with them, induces women in such cultures to compete intersexually in comparable ways to intrasexual competition with rival women.

As I've previously stated, Tela Girl (the Hamo from a primitive, barbaric culture) thought that I was a FAGGOT and thus saw me as a sexual competitor for homosexual and heterosexual menses. Read above and below.

NOW READ ABOUT A FAT, MASCULINIZED FACE, FAGGOT IN THE BELOW LINK!

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : iKno That You Kno That Your Girlfriend...Really Tho! - Kurupt Tha Keen Pen From Tha Dawg Pound Tellin' Yu That You Cain't Turn 2 Housewife Into Hose!

Speaking of faggots, this https://www.tiktok.com/@espn/video/7657300146077584653 is disgusting and a disgrace to Dick Dagampat's family (Dick Dagampat's respected and well-known family, which includes me, my mother and all of my siblings). My older brothers were particularly respected and well-known for their athleticism, fighting prowess, and social dominance, so to see someone like this in their family is particularly troubling. (I first learned of his aberrant sexual behavior in April of this year (2026). I then surmised and suggested that my sister Tina took her life because of his aberrant sexual behavior (See email entitled In Other Woooooords...).) 
THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : Don't Quote ME BOY!

SPEAKING OF UGLY NIGGERS, THERE WAS A YOKED (MUSCLY), 5'10, LIGHTER-SKINNED, FORMER-MILITARY-LOOKING-NIGGER IN HIS MID-50s THAT WAS STANDING NEXT TO THE ONLY FUNCTIONING SQUAT MACHINE AT THE KAPIOLANI 24 HOUR FITNESS YESTERDAY (07/06/26) AROUND 5:45 PM. HE HAD A BEIGE WEIGHT BELT HANGING FROM THE MACHINE ALONG WITH A BAG AND SOME OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS NEXT TO IT. SINCE NO ONE WAS MANNING IT, I ASKED THE PERSON CLOSEST TO IT (IT HAPPENED TO BE THE NIGGER I'M REFERRING TO) IF HE WERE USING IT AND HE SAID HE WAS, SO I HEADED TO ANOTHER MACHINE. I WAITED A LITTLE UNDER 10 MINUTES AND RETURNED TO THAT SQUAT MACHINE AND NOTICED THAT IT STILL WASN'T IN USE, SO I AGAIN ASKED THE NIGGER STANDING NEXT TO IT IF HE WERE USING IT AND HE IRKSOMELY REPLIED, "I JUST TOLD YOU I WAS. DON'T ASK ME AGAIN." I GOT THE SENSE THAT THAT NIGGER WANTED TO SQUABBLE AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "WHAT A FUCKING NIGGER!" SO, I MADE MY WAY TO ANOTHER MACHINE AND WHEN I TURNED MY ATTENTION BACK TO THAT SQUAT MACHINE THE NIGGER SEEMED TO HAVE SAID, "I KNOCKED YOU OUT." I THINK HE SEEING ME ON KUHIO FOR THE 4th OF JULY AND NOTICING THAT MY BROTHER** DIED GAVE HIM THE WRONG IDEA.

** AS AN ASIDE, MY BROTHER LOVED TO SQUABBLE NIGGERS!