Friday, December 25, 2020

69 "I Regret Alotta Thangs" - X Rated (Dear MaMa II)

No regrets. I took things for granted. I won’t make that mistake again. Actually thankful for the life lesson. Not sure I would have this type of mindset if this event never took place.

https://twitter.com/LincolnCobretti/status/1357682658990575626

Going To Break His 'No Regrets' Statement Down And Add His Book Cover And Tweet To My HEY NINETEEN Blog Post Later Tomorrow (Tomorrow Never Comes)! (Saying That You've Never Experienced Any Regret Is Similar To Saying All Things Happen For A Reason. In Both Cases You're Deluding Yourself. "Nigga, I On't Regret Shit! All That Shit Happen Foe Uh Reason! That What G0D Wonted" - Dumb Nigger!) By The Way, I Was Unaware Of His Book And Book Cover Prior To Making That Impromptu Video At The Costa Mesa 24 Hour Fitness In 2017 In Which I'm Dressed In My Red And White Shorts.

"hard work and discipline can lead someone to achieve a comfortable life with a very high probability. Beyond that, it is all randomness: either by taking enormous (and unconscious) risks, or by being extraordinarily lucky." amzn.to/3yAbXC8

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/religion/article/69076-the-science-behind-prayer-and-the-illusion-of-god-s-presence.html
Can you share an example from The Illusion of God's Presence of how biology has shaped people’s belief in a god?
Prayer is almost universal in almost every religion, but if you think about it carefully, it is pretty obvious that prayer is pointless. God knows what we want, what we need, and how sincerely we believe in him, so what is the purpose of asking God for favors? Why do people pray? I think that is a biological phenomenon because I think it comes from an instinct in all humans in infancy to cry out for mother, because human infants are completely helpless.
http://methalashun.blogspot.com/2014/05/dont-cry-for-me-argentina-aint-nobody.html
  Retweeted
It's kinda crazy that God placed you where you are at this exact moment for a reason, your current struggles and challenges mean something.
Why Would A Fair, Just, OmniscientOmnipotent G0D Put People Through HELL While They're LivingJudge Them When They Die Based On Their Thoughts And Behavior While Going Through HELLThen Send Them To Actual HELL For Eternity?! You Ain't Gotta Snowball's Chance in HELL Under These Conditions! You Might As Well Go Strait To HELL If Given A Choice Under These Circumstances! This Is Why The "It Happens For A Reason" Reasoning Makes NO CENT. Well, It Makes CENT, But Only If You're An Uneducated, Low IQ Nigger With A Highly Responsive Pattern-Agency Detection Module!
 @StoicIDirAug 6

Life is meaningless there is no such thing as "happened for a reason" things happen per chance and That's the end of it....
I Like This Guy
's ResponseThough
UNRESPONSIVE!

https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/945737057573339136
How Not to Be Fooled by Randomness. Or why we're the only species smart enough to think an octopus can be psychic. By Faye Flam

https://veryayshun.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-do-i-believe-dont-stop-believing.html
WTF.. This dude will definitely get what’s coming to him, universe has a way of doing that
How Due The Universe Do That, Reggie AKA G For 3?! Dew The Star Have To 1st Align! 
https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/1253094185776803842
THE FACT THAT SHE CAN'T SPELL 'MEANT' GOES TO SHOW THAT SHE WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE BECAUSE WHAT I BELIEVE TAKES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF INTELLIGENCE AND THE FACT THAT SHE CAN'T SPELL THE WORD 'MEANT' PROPERLY MEANS SHE PROBABLY LACKS THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE. ANYWAY, PEOPLE STILL MENTION 'KARMA' AND 'IT WAS MEANT TO BE' OR 'IT HAPPENED FOR A REASON', ETC. WHEN THEY SPEAK TO ME. I KNOW THEY'RE READING WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT THIS TOPIC (TYPE I ERRORS, TYPE II ERRORS OR AGENTICITY https://michaelshermer.com/sciam-columns/agenticity/ AND PATTERNICITY https://michaelshermer.com/sciam-columns/patternicity/) BUT BECAUSE THEY'RE IN DENIAL (AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT WHAT I'M WRITING IS ACCURATE AND MORE TRUTHFUL THAN WHAT THEY BELIEVE) THEY DENY THE FACT THAT I BELIEVE WHAT I WRITE! AND THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I BELIEVE LIFE AND THE EVENTS THAT OCCUR IN LIFE ARE MOSTLY RANDOM AND ENTIRELY MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THIS BELIEF WILL DISTURB THEM AND DISRUPT (CHALLENGE) THEIR BELIEFS. UNDERSTANDS ME? DO YOU SEE WHAT DELUSION AND SELF-DECEPTION WILL DO TO YOU? DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEEDO YOU BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE?
https://twitter.com/5SWISH/status/1141389341849051138
The things that are meant to be will fall into place!
1:58 0N KATELIN!
Patternicity (& corresponding Type 1 "false positive" error) is the inevitable byproduct of evolution of learning for survival purposes.

 "If I Go Back To Jail It Was Meant For Me!" - Y.0.G. Nic Noc 

"No Need To Cry It's Just My Destiny Mane" - Mac Mallenium

"It's My Destiny...It Was Meant To Be, Intentionally" - Diggidy Dazzle 

All 3 Brothas Displaying A Highly Active Pattern-Agency Detection Module!


"I've Been An Atheist For 22 Years. Please Don't Speak To ME About Religion Unless It's To Criticize It." - Peter Dagampat Ph.D.