"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE STEETS?...[WHATEVER] YOU'RE MEXICAN..." - RADSON THE NEW PART-HAWAIIAN EMPLOYEE THAT WORKS THE FRONT DESK AT THE 24 HOUR FITNESS ON BISHOP STREET! RADSON IS ABOUT 5'10 AND HAS FILIPINO AND CHINESE FACIAL FEATURES TO GO ALONG WITH HIS HAWAIIAN FEATURES. HE ONLY SLIGHTLY RESEMBLES EHU.
*I'M GOING TO ADD RADSON TO THE LIST OF FIRST NAMES THAT I'VE ONLY ENCOUNTERED IN HAWAII.
Read the email in the ddagbag11@gmail.com account entitled BATARTI GABBARD. It's about the guy I mention in the below writing. The guy I mention in the below writing sees me as a BATARTI GABBARD!
"You're missing teeth...you stutter...you look Mexican...you're Mexican and now DEAD..." - Robert the French Canadian from Ontario, Canada. Robert said this while I spoke to him in the locker room tonight (06/04/26) at about 8:10 PM. I got the sense from Robert (Robert's about 5'9 and muscularly built) that he either wants to provoke me into a fight or intimidate me so that I don't consider fighting him. I don't know why he thinks and behaves this way towards me. I've been nothing but kind and deferring to he.
P.S.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM!
