Wednesday, July 1, 2026

"NOBODY" - The Overweight, Transient Mother Of The Ghetto Niggerette That I Live With (These Poor, Marginalized, Indigenous People Have NO IDEA Who My Father, Brother Gery, And I Am!)

TOMORROW, I'LL TELL ABOUT GERY'S UNIQUE DISPOSITION AND PERSONALITY TRAITS (Dangerous Cult Leaders | Psychology Today* MANY OF THE TRAITS LISTED HERE APPLY TO HIM). IF YOU'RE LOOKING AT MY BROTHER STEVEN'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (Facebook  Steve Dagampat (@loopy_caster) • Instagram photos and videos) OR MY BROTHER RICHIE'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (Instagram  Kaimana (@kamohoalii) • Instagram photos and videos) AND THINKING GERY WAS PSYCHOLOGICALLY SIMILAR TO THEY, YOU'RE SADLY MISTAKEN. SECOND TO OUR FATHER, GERY WAS THE LEADER OF OUR FAMILY. HE HAD THE STATUS, COMMUNICATIVE ABILITY, AND NEGOTIATING ABILITY (MEDIATING ABILITY) TO BRING ALL OF US TOGETHER AND KEEP ALL OF US AT PEACE. HE WAS THE SAME WAY WITH HIS FRIENDS. HE WAS THE ONE THAT UNITED ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND KEPT ALL OF THEM IN CONTACT WITH ONE ANOTHER OVER THE YEARS (AND HE HAD MORE FRIENDS AND WAS MORE WELL KNOWN THAN HIS FACEBOOK WOULD LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE).

*

I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT HIS SPECIFIC PERSONALITY TRAITS TOMORROW. KEEP THIS IS MIND, THOUGH. HIS SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE, SUPERIOR ATHLETICISM, MINDREADING ABILITY, AND SOCIAL SKILLS ALLOWED HIM TO ATTAIN AND MAINTAIN HIGH STATUS THROUGHOUT LIFE. HENCE HIS MATING SUCCESS WITH NUMEROUS WOMEN (https://x.com/Psikobilim_/status/2068848491216974144).
SCROLL ABOUT HALFWAY DOWN THIS BLOG POST AND READ ABOUT THE PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SIBLINGS.

P.S.
Why did Gery write this comment to Pilipina Cathy Cruz? Likely because I left him a rambling phone message in 2020 in which I mockingly strung together Spanish words (Gery identified closely with Mexicans when he was younger) and concluded my talk with the highly offensive Mexican phrase 'CHINGAS TU MADRE'! I last saw Gery in person in Redondo Beach in 2017. I left this disrespectful phone call in 2020 because I was upset with my life (it hadn't turned out the way it should have) and I felt Gery was partly to blame for this outcome (one of the points I made was that he shouldn't have taught me how to box when I was a child and adolescent because punches to the face at that age have lasting consequences).

My mother isn't nearing death. She's nearing 90 and has outlived two of her children and may outlive more. By the way, my mother isn't Mexican. She's white. Spend some time with her and you'll realize that she's white.
My mother doesn't need money either. My father made and saved enough money for her to live comfortably for the rest of her life! So, don't associate my genetically inferior, Mexican nephews GoFundMe page with her. Why does my genetically inferior, Mexican nephew have a GoFundMe page? because his father's an unempathetic, tightwad! His father has worked in the pharmaceutical industry (Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services | The Org) for over 40 years and has made a considerable amount of money but is disinclined to part with it. 

My father was unapologetically private, which his family maintains...

I Don't Like His Choice Of Words For This Sentence. What Does 'Unapologetically Private' Mean And How Do You Maintain That (Being 'Unapologetically Private')? I Think A Better Way Of Putting It Would Be "THE G ENJOYED BEING RECOGNIZED FOR THE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF HIS LIFE BUT WAS ADAMANT THAT LESS FLATTERING ELEMENTS BE KEPT PRIVATE!"

Brandi Kaluhiwa
My brothers' sons are nothing like their fathers and this is mostly because their sons are composed of different genes and different proportions of genes and were raised in different environments than fathers (a different home environment, a different neighborhood environment, a different peer environment, etc.).


Brandi Kaluhiwa
T-Bird, tell the story of Gery helping you get off of drugs and get your life together. This was around the early 2000s when he was launching his media company. Remember, T-Bird?

Brandi Kaluhiwa
It was because of Gery Dagampat that Andre 'A Lie' Collins and Raul 'A Coward' Carrera played JUCO basketball. (This was prior to Gery Dagampat recruiting players to Victor Valley Community College to play basketball for Victor Valley Community College in the early 1990s.) As an aside, Gery Dagampat was a sociopath on and off of the basketball court. He made sure that he beat you (out-smarted you, outlasted you, out-dueled you, etc.) and that you knew that he could beat you (repeatedly beat you at anything). Gery Dagampat had supreme confidence, extreme competitiveness, and displayed it in his commanding dominance.

Facebook

See that Pinot basketball team in Mike's first photo. Mike invited my brother Gery to play with them when Gery was a 17-year-old. Gery lead the team in scoring the first few games, but then the Pinots stopped passing him the ball and stopped speaking to him. So, Gery stopped playing with them. This is what my father told me about Pinots. My father said, "Filipinos are more envious than Mexicans!"

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : Crenshaw High - Chico The Chipper! (Stay Off the Shaw, Her Daddy UH Sheriff Don't Play With The Law!) Crenshaw and King, Sockin' Out N(W)iggas Tall as Yao Ming! Crenshaw & Adams (How Many Porn Stars You Know Went To Crenshaw High?! - Showt Dawg!)

Brandi Kaluhiwa
Jose Mari Mercado Chaves-Neri Lowcash's daddy held him back in grade school so that he'd be more mentally and physically developed than his peers by the time he reached high school https://x.com/Steve_Sailer/status/2066431321371722026. So, he's about 1-2 years older than members of his 2019 high school class.

Brandi Kaluhiwa
Lorraine Martinez Davis 'The Angus'. I'll share a story about my brothers beating up some Marines stationed at 29 Palms at 'The Angus' in the early 90s on another day (Joel Joel Francisco (@JoelFranHoops) / X was there that day)! (That's just one of the many bar room brawls my brothers have been in!)

Brandi Kaluhiwa
Meg Mitchell Torrey I'll tell you a story about Gery beating up an older white male at the Sunset Room in the early 80s. It includes a footnote. The footnote is the older white male shooting at the G and T Bird (Kevin Thompson) as they ran through Newton Junior High School! This was when the Sunset Room was the white man's watering hole. In the 70s and 80s the Sunset Room was a white's only establishment.

P.S

Resembles a Hippopotamus! 

I'VE BEEN LIVING WITH AND AMONG THE NATIVES FOR SO LONG THAT THEY THINK I'M ONE OF THEM. I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN MY FAMILY THAT WOULD DO SUCH A THING (LIVE WITH AND AMONG THE NATIVES). JUST AS I'M THE ONLY MALE IN MY FAMILY THAT WOULD ATTEMPT TO COURT A NATIVE! MY OLDER BROTHERS HAVE PRIMARILY DATED WHITES AND MEXICANS!

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : "This Girl's Personality And Disposition Is Similiar To Those Niggerettes From The Nigger Ghettos Of America. It's A Personality And Disposition Borne Of Low Intelligence, Low Agreeableness, Poverty, Parental Neglect, Peer Rejection, Mate Abandonment, And Hawaii's Government Handout Policies" - Peter Dagampat Ph.D.

Richard Dagampat on Booksie

SEE THIS PERSON? IF YOU LISTENED TO HIM SPEAK, SAW WHO HE HANGS AROUND WITH/HANGED AROUND WITH, AND LEARNED OF HIS BACKGROUND YOU'D RECOGNIZE THAT HE'S WHITE (ONE HAOLE CUZ AS THE NATIVES SAY)! ALL OF HIS BACKGROUND WILL SAY "HIS PARENTS ARE WHITE, HIS SIBLINGS ARE WHITE, HIS FRIENDS ARE WHITE, HIS GIRLFRIENDS ARE WHITE, HIS ACTIVITIES ARE WHITE, HIS MIND IS WHITE, HIS LIFE WHITE, ETC." HE'S THE GOD DAMN WHITE MAN!