Monday, September 26, 2022

46 I B The Cleanest When I Step 0n The Arenas - Mac Drevious

1993!

BIG, Shovel-Shaped, Chink Teeth! By The Way, I Didn't Kiss A Girl Until I Was 25!

1996!

Again, I Was A Popular Kid, Not Just In The Community I Was Raised (Hacienda Heights), But In Surrounding Communities And The Communities I Lived (Oceanside, Redondo, Etc.). Why? Well, Primarily Because Of Basketball And Secondarily Because Of My G00D Looks And G00D Personality And Disposition (Intelligence, Compassion, Generosity, Easy Going Nature).

In The 80s, 90s, And 00s I Would Attend Lakers Games, Rams Games, Dodgers Games, Angels Games, And Golf Events With My Father And Occasionally A Friend(s) Free Of Charge. How Did My Father Get Free Tickets To Coveted Seats At These Big Events? Through Connections He Had In The Sports World And Through His Dealings With Executives In The Pharmaceutical Industry!
The broom broom room!

Mike first attended a Dodger's game in the late 80s thanks to my father. We sat about 3 rows up from the Dodger's dugout on the third base line. While eating a bag of peanuts Mike turned his head to me and asked, "what should I do with the shells?" and I said in a blase tone/manner "throw them onto the floor."

THIS WAS PART OF THE TEXT EXCHANGE I HAD WITH MY SISTER DIANE! SHE, LIKE THE REST OF MY OLDER SIBLINGS, HAS HAD LITTLE TO NO INTERACTION WITH AMERICA'S BLACK AND BROWN UNDERCLASS (THE SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DEPRIVED PEOPLE OF AMERICA'S LOWER CLASSES). WHY? BECAUSE THANKS TO HER SOCIAL SKILLS, ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE, AND LOOKS (ATTRACTIVENESS) SHE'S REMAINED IN WHITE SUBURBIA** ALL OF HER LIFE AND HAS THUS BEEN SEPARATED AND INSULATED FROM THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE. I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN MY FAMILY WHO'S WILLING TO LIVE AMONG THESE PEOPLE (PART HAWAIIANS AND OTHER POLYNESIANS) JUST AS I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN MY FAMILY WHO'S ASSOCIATED WITH BLACKS** FROM LOW SOCIOECONOMIC COMMUNITIES (BLACKS FROM THE IMPOVERISHED GHETTO) AND HAVE VISITED THEM IN THOSE COMMUNITIES.

**ALL OF MY SIBLINGS EXCEPT FOR TINA LIVE IN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COMMUNITIES (MIDDLE CLASS - UPPER MIDDLE CLASS, PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COMMUNITIES). TINA'S THE LONE EXCEPTION BECAUSE SHE STILL LIVES IN HACIENDA HEIGHTS (A ONCE PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COMMUNITY THAT HAS NOW BEEN INUNDATED WITH EAST ASIANS AND MEXICANS) IN SPITE OF SHE AND HER HUSBAND EARNING A CUMULATIVE INCOME OF ABOUT $500,000. 

**DID YOU SEE ALL OF THE BLACKS I FOLLOWED AND THAT FOLLOWED ME WHEN I WAS USING BRANDI KALUHIWA'S INSTAGRAM. I KNOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM PERSONALLY THROUGH THE GAME OF BASKETBALL! 

My father along with Ronnie Botchan bought and delivered Jim Mora his first car in 1959. My father knew Jim through his high school football playing days and remained in contact with him over the years.

READ BELOW IDIOTS! IT APPLIES DIRECTLY TO ME!

A child born into the economic middle class is equally likely to be rich or poor as an adult A rich child is more likely to grow up to be poor as an adult than a poor child is to become rich as an adult. But we seldom hear those rich to rags stories...

Rob Henderson@robkhenderson
Anyone know of any articles or books about someone raised middle/upper middle class who then entered the working class
Rob Henderson@robkhenderson·Jun 10, 2021
Looks like at least 20% of Americans who grow up rich become working class or poor. Surely there must be some stories about these people and their experiences out there.

Because of regression towards the mean, a person born at the top of the wealth distribution is expected to move down in wealth, and a person born at the bottom is expected to move upwards. Of course, wealthy parents tend to have wealthy kids, just not as wealthy as themselves.

Anywho, I Wonder How The Low IQ, Uneducated, Non-Worldly (Unsophisticated) Readers Of My Blogs Interpret The Evolutionary Science On These Blogs. For Instance, What Do Dummies Like She Think Of The Science Presented Here: https://vengeanceizmine.blogspot.com/2014/02/forty-two.html .