Friday, November 20, 2020

74 Holy Bible, Assault Rifle - P. Troy Circa 2001


REAL NIGGA WITTA ATTITUDE!

https://twitter.com/ThinkingAtheist/status/1456245214260105227

https://twitter.com/ThinkingAtheist/status/1475647772384583681

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-the-rise-of-white-identity-politics-explains-the-fight-over-critical-race-theory/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-white-republicans-more-racist-than-white-democrats/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-racist-white-voters-often-favor-black-republicans/


https://twitter.com/socofthesacred/status/1427973457703211012

https://twitter.com/socofthesacred/status/1377277378410512386

https://twitter.com/socofthesacred/status/1270669512422154241

https://twitter.com/socofthesacred/status/1340330394823127041

https://twitter.com/socofthesacred/status/1459878181524197376

LEVELS TO THIS!







Presumably this means college women, who tend to vote Democratic, report being uninterested in Republican men. Still interested in what's behind this finding that women used to be far more conservative than men, where as now men are more conservative.
Women are more religious than men and that religion used to inculcate them with conservatism. They are also more conformist and society was broadly the conservative. Now, the conservative religion has collapsed and society is liberal. Hence the switch. Same in UK.







BLACK, TELA GIRL!


BIGSINNER!
STONEHOUSE
BREAK THAT BRANCH OFF AND BEAT HIS ASS WIT IT!
TIME TRAVELER!
Joe Biden contended that it's a source of strength that people of "white European stock" will be an absolute minority in America. While president, he's certainly contributed to that strength by allowing the foreign-born population to explode.
What Unites the Democrat Party? Anti-White Resentment: "F--- the White Women" Says Black Activist with Ties to VP Harris, by Paul Kersey

I'm With You G0D - P. Troy Circa '01
 I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be. Selatius, 17th Century.





You Know What Time It Iz!

 I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be. Selatius, 17th Century.
"Hawaiian society at the moment of contact with the West was qualitatively distinctive from other Polynesian groups...As in other parts of the ancient world, the Hawaiians had invented divine kingship, a hallmark of archaic states." h/t:

I'm With You G0D - P. Troy Circa '01





JUST AUTHORIZED A HIT!

INCOMPATIBLE!
 
 The Main Takeaway From This Passage Is That Religiosity Is At The Root Of Racism! So If We Want To Get Rid Of Racism We Have To Get Rid Of Religion! No Two Wayz About It. You Can't Have One Without The Other, So It's None And No Other!


low belief in human evolution = higher prejudice, racist attitudes...discriminatory behaviors against LGBTQ, Blacks, immigrants in USA; higher ingroup bias, prejudicial attitudes, outgroup bias in 19 Eastern European countries, 25 Muslim countries, Israel
And Who Are The Biggest Deniers Of Evolution? Religious Folk! Which, Again, Proves That Religiosity Results In Racism! You Call Yourself Pious And I'll Call You Racially Biased - A Baptist Is A Bigot!


G0D Is A Product Of The Mind (The Human Mind's Genetic Evolution) And This Mind-Created G0D Influences Your Thoughts And Behavior! Once You Discard G0D Your Thoughts And Behavior ChangeThis Is Why Atheists Are Suspicious, Cautious Of, And Intimidated By Theists Atheists Have No Idea What Theists' G0Ds Are Instructing Them To Do (Maybe That Theists G0D Wants Him To Kill Several Infidels Today, Maybe That Theists G0D Wants Him To Molest (Sodomize) Several Boys This Week, Maybe That Theists G0D Wants Him To Feed, Clothe, And House Several Filthy, Foul Smelling, Mentally Unstable Homeless People This Month At His Mother's House; Who Knows). 
  

 I WAS NEARLY DONE WRITING 40 PAGES OF OUR POLITICAL NATURE WHEN I UNINTENTIONALLY DELETED EVERYTHING I'D WRITTEN* (COPIED)! SO I DECIDED TO POST THE PAGES INSTEAD. EACH LINK I'VE PROVIDED IN THIS BLOGPOST CORRESPONDS WITH A PASSAGE OR PAGE FROM OUR POLITICAL NATURE. I'LL PUT THOSE LINKS IN THEIR PROPER PLACE WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME AS WELL AS ADD SOME OTHER THINGS! YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO LIKE THIS WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH IT!

*I'LL REWRITE IT ALL (COPY IT ALL) AND HIGHLIGHT THE MAIN POINTS WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME!


P.S. I'M INEXPERIENCED WITH FEMALES, SEX, AND SEXUAL PSYCHOLOGY. I WASN'T INTERESTED IN THESE MATTERS FOR MUCH OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I WAS GUILT RIDDEN AND SEXUALLY REPRESSED FOR MUCH OF MY LIFE. THIS IS WHY I COME OFF THE WAY I DO WHEN WRITING ABOUT FEMALES, MALE-FEMALE RELATIONSHIPS, AND SEX. ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?

Why Do I Read These Types Of Tweets And Books About Dating/Mating TacticsSo That I Can Employ Their Ideas In Real LifeNoSilliesI Read Them Because I Like To Study Human Thought And Behavior Then Observe This Thought And Behavior In Real Life. Duhhhhhh!