Sunday, January 14, 2024

25 "At War With The Mexkinz" - Monster Kodak Scott

HEY MEXICANS, MY SIBLINGS AND I ARE NOT MEXICAN LIKE YOU! IF YOU SPENT TIME AROUND US AND LISTENED TO HOW WE SPEAK, WHAT WE SPEAK ABOUT, AND LEARNED OF OUR BACKGROUNDS (WHERE WE'VE LIVED, WHO WE'VE ASSOCIATED WITH, WHAT WE'VE DONE ATHLETICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY, ETC.) YOU'D QUICKLY REALIZE THAT WE'RE NOT MEXICAN (WE DON'T COME FROM YOUR TYPE OF FAMILY, WE DON'T COME FROM YOUR TYPE OF NEIGHBORHOOD, WE DON'T COME FROM YOUR SOCIAL CLASS, AND WE DON'T COME FROM YOUR MEXICAN SUBCULTURE). I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU MEXICANS HAVE RECOGNIZED THIS FROM MY WRITINGS, BUT I IN FACT DON'T LIKE MEXICANS. I BELIEVE MEXICANS ARE AN INFERIOR RACIAL GROUP THAT SHOULD BE PREVENTED FROM COMING TO THE UNITED STATES, PREVENTED FROM ATTAINING POSITIONS* OF POWER IN THE UNITED STATES, AND PREVENTED FROM TAINTING MY GENETIC LINE OF DESCENT WITH THEIR INFERIOR MEXICAN GENES (PREVENTED FROM COMBINING THEIR INFERIOR MEXICAN GENES WITH THE GENES OF MY SIBLINGS AND MY SIBLINGS' CHILDREN).

*JUST ALLOW THEM TO DO THE WORK THAT THEY'RE GENETICALLY EVOLVED TO DO: COOKING, CLEANING, CAR WASHING, CONSTRUCTION WORK, GARDENING, AND LANDSCAPING.

PAZ

MEXICANS, I USE SPANISH (BOTH VERBALLY AND IN WRITING) SARCASTICALLY, MOCKINGLY! SO DON'T MISTAKE MY USE OF SPANISH AS AN ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE AND RELATE WITH YOU MEXICAN PIECES OF SHIT.

Se Habla Espanol! 
Tiajuana! 
Y Mas Mayates!
NUMERO EQUIVOCADO
DOBLAR LA RODILLA 
SONRISA









Tomorrow I'm going to call a Mexican security guard that works at UCSD to mock him and taunt him. Last Thursday (01/18/24) he encountered me on Geisel Library's 7th floor and told me that a call had been made to campus security concerning a Mexican male in black shorts masturbating in the library. I then asked what type of top the person in question was wearing and where exactly in the library he was masturbating and the Mexican security guard turned to the radio on his right shoulder to ax the dispatcher and the dispatcher responded that he was 'a topless Mexican exposing himself and masturbating throughout the library'. At this point I adamantly denied being the accused because I'm not Mexican, I had a top on, I'd been on the 7th floor reading and taking pictures the entire time I'd been in the library, and I only masturbate in the privacy of my own home, but since his mind had already been made he disregarded my protests, considered me the suspect and asked that I leave the library. In fact, he said, "I'm going to let you go (implying that he'd already determined that I was the Mexican masturbating), but they're looking for you [the other security guards on campus are looking for me, the Mexican masturbator]" as he led me out of the library and scared me off of the campus. I think the Mexican security guard concocted this falsehood because he's reading my blog, doesn't like what he's reading, saw me on campus, and saw an opportunity to exert his status and authority over me by removing me from the library and campus in general. I'm going to call him later today.