Friday, August 7, 2026

Go Home Racist!

At About 4:45 PM Today (08/07/26), As I Was Sitting Alone In A Hidden, Isolated Part Of The Outdoor Area Of The Queens Medical Center, A Part Hawaiian Security Shouted Something To ME, So I Turned  My Attention Away From My Reading Towards Him. When We Made Eye Contact, He Hesitated Then Looked At His Fellow Security Guard Standing Next To Hin (It Was Either A Samoan Or Tongan Guy; I Couldn't See Him) And Then Looked Back ME, But Before He Could Begin His Inquiry I Preempted Him And Told Him That I Was Receiving Treatment At The Hospital And Performing The Exercises That My Physical Therapist Had Recommended For ME. The Security Guard Then Said, "OK, Just Put My Shirt On". A Person (Likely A Female East Asian Or Pilipina Nurse Or East Asian Or Pilipina In Administration) Had Been Watching ME And Reported ME To Security. He/She Likely Doesn't Want ME On The Property. He/She Likely Doesn't Take The Science On These Blogs Seriously! 

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 22 "At War With The Mexkinz" - Monster Kodak Scott (83 Gangster Crip)

Scroll To The Bottom Of The Above Link! I'm The Poor, Shirtless, Perverted, Mexican BOi!

 THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 95 Mo Money Mo Power - G Puerto Rico

I'm Editing This Blogpost. Skim Through It. There's No Structure Or Coherency To It. That's Because It's A Product Of My Scatterbrained Mind! Read It. It Makes No Sense. It's Just Rambling, Racist, Nonsense! Which Is A Product Of My Racist, Rambling, Nonsensical Mind! By The Way, What Do All Of The Topics In This Blogpost Have In Common? They Have In Common The Fact That I Come From A Low Status, Low Income, Ethnic Minority Family That Suffers From All Of The Conditions I've Mentioned In This Blogpost - Low Income, Low Status, Homelessness, Disease (Diabetes, Cancer, And Heart Disease), And Inability To Pay For Treatment For That Disease (Diabetes, Cancer, And Heart Disease). Please Pray For ME And My Poor Family!