https://www.instagram.com/tehrell_porter_designs/
I Don't Get A G00D Sense From This Non-Hooping, Cambo G00K Either! I'll Tell You Why Later! (He Recently Created A Post On His Facebook Page Regarding Flatulence. That May Be An Indirect Allusion To ME. No, I've Never Passed Gas In His Presence. I Don't Pass Gas In Public!)
THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 61 I Threw Away 30 Years Of My Life Playing Basketball - Gery Dagampat While Speaking To ME In 1992. He Was Explicitly Stating That He'd Wasted 30 Precious Years Of His Life MASTERING A Child's Game And That I Shouldn't Do The Same.
I Don't Have No Babee And I Ain't Havin' No Babee!

This Photo Is Giving People The WRONG IDEA. A White/Japanese Guy Named Steve In His Early-Mid 30s That I've Previously Played A Shooting Game (LIGHTNING) With In The Booth Park Gym Approached ME In That Same Gym Today (07/29/26) And Told ME How His Shooting Form And Release Improved After Having Rotator Cuff Surgery On His Left Shoulder Because The Rotator Cuff Surgery Forced Him To Shoot With Just His Right Hand And Arm (Being Able To Use Only One Hand And Arm Forced Him To Concentrate On Proper Form And Release). I Think He Told ME This Because He Previously Beat* ME In A Game Of LIGHTNING And Likely Looked At The Above Photo And Thought That I Was An Erratic Shooter. Let ME Tell You Something, Folks. In Spite Of My Thumb Being Involved In The Release Of My Shot Causing Side Spin, I Made Free Throws At The Low 80th Percentile This Year (1996-1997). When I Was A Child And Early Teen (Freshman And Sophomore Year) I Made Free Throws At The Low 90th Percentile. As I've Become More Intellectual And Analytical Over The Years, My Shooting Proficiency Has Deteriorated.

Steve Also Asked About My Shoes (
Aladdin shoes). He Specifically Asked Where They Were (I Believe He Wanted To Challenge ME To Another Game Of
LIGHTNING). I Think He Saw A Photo Of My Nephew Dallas In
Clownish Cambodian Clothing Wear And Got The
WRONG IDEA!
*I'VE NEVER GONE UP TO A GUY AND CHALLENGED HIM TO A GAME OF ONE-ON-ONE OR SOME TYPE OF ONE-ON-ONE SHOOTING GAME. THE GUYS THAT TYPICALLY DO THIS ARE WHITE OR EAST ASIAN OR WHITE/EAST ASIAN ADMIXTURES THAT ARE AVERAGE PLAYERS AT BEST THAT COULDN'T COMPETE AGAINST SUPERIOR PLAYERS, LET ALONE PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL. ANYWAY, IF I HAPPEN TO ACCEPT A ONE-ON-ONE CHALLENGE I TYPICALLY GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS WHILE I PLAY AND LET THE CHALLENGER WIN. THIS THEN LEADS THE CHALLENGER TO UNDERESTIMATE MY PLAYING ABILITY, WHICH IS OFTEN WHAT I WANT!
Moreover, I NEVER Missed Easy Shots When I Was A Child And Teenager (Layups, Floaters, Close Range Jumpers). Missing These Types Of Shots Is Something I've Only Recently Begun Doing Because, Again, As I've Gotten Older I've Become Less Instinctual And More Cerebral (I Think About Many Activities And Behaviors That I NEVER Once Consciously Considered).
I Averaged About 10 points And Nearly 10 Assists A Game During My Lone Year Of Basketball At Los Altos. If It Weren't For ME (My Point Guard Ability) Los Altos Wouldn't Have Had The Season It Had My Senior Year. By The Way, Don't Let The Above Photos Fool You. The Majority Of Teams We Faced That Year Didn't Consist Of MEXICANS. They Consisted Of G00D White And Black Players. Yes, The San Gabirel Valley And Surrounding Areas Still Had G00D White And Black Players.
THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 80 HWY 101 Gettin' Paid To Play Top That Son...I LOVE This Ga(Y)me.... - Gym Rose
Hey, Racially Mixed Whites, East Asian, Filipinos, Polynesians, Etc. Of Hawaii, From A Young Age I Competed In Basketball Against The Top Blacks And The Top Whites For My Age Group And Older Age Groups. I Had The Innate Ability And Developed Skills To Do So. I Still Possess The Mindset From This Time In My Life And The Mindset Is Such, "I'm A Superior Basketball Player That Only Respects Other Superior Basketball Players."
THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 125 Didn't Make It To The League But I Made It Overseas; Had An Attitude Problem, Makin' N(W)iggas Bleed - Chico The Chipper Langston Hughes
*
All of the guys that I mention below are rivals of mine. They get a sense of satisfaction from seeing me play poorly (not play a game of basketball as well as I'm capable of) and watching me lose. Some of them would like to jump me and some of them would like to shoot me (https://x.com/toadmeister/status/2059303710975463501). None of them have the courage to do it themselves, however (begin punching me and have other guys join in on an assault on me, for instance). Why do they feel this way about me? because they recognize that I'm unlike them (not from their peer group, not from their subculture), superior to they (smarter, more athletic, better looking, etc. https://x.com/robkhenderson/status/2059404782033334359) and arrogant! These are lower IQ guys from single parent, low-income homes that were NOBODIES growing up.
JUST KIDDING! EHU DIDN'T MAKE SHOT AFTER SHOT ON ME! HE ONLY HIT 2-3 SHOTS ON ME!
AND JOHNNY WASN'T THERE TO WITNESS IT. ANYWAY, THIS WAS THE ONLY SHOT JOHNNY HIT ON ME! I GUARDED JOHNNY FOR 2 POSSESSIONS AND HE MADE 1 SHOT ON ME - A GAME WINNER! (EVERYBODY HITS THE GAME WINNER ON ME!) BY THE WAY, WHY AM I SHOELESS WHILE GUARDING JOHNNY? BECAUSE I'M A PREGNANT MEXICAN FEMALE AND THOSE SHOES DIDN'T FIT WELL. PLUS, THEY LACKED GRIP! SO, I REMOVED THEM JUST BEFORE GUARDING JOHNNY!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT EHU AND JOHNNY DIDN'T DO, THOUGH? THEY DIDN'T GUARD ME. WHY? BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID TO GUARD ME (THEY RECOGNIZE THAT THEY CAN'T GUARD ME; IN FACT, ONE OF THEM SAID TO HIS TEAM, "YOU GUARD HIM"). AND AFTER GUARDING THEM FOR SEVERAL POSSESSIONS I COULD SENSE THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT NONE (THEY DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE OF ME BECAUSE I WAS WEARING THEM DOWN).
OH, AND I'VE SINCE REDEEMED MYSELF AGAINST TAI! IN OUR FIRST MEETING (MID-JUNE 2026) HE HAD A NUMBER OF BUCKETS ON ME AND I HAD ONLY A COUPLE OF BUCKETS ON HIM. SINCE THAT DAY, HE NO LONGER GUARDS ME AND WOULD PREFER THAT I NOT GUARD HIM BECAUSE I MAKE HIM WORK FOR EVERY SHOT HE TAKES (I HAVE THE QUICKNESS AND DEFENSIVE INSTINCT** TO DEFEND HIM WELL). ON THE PARTICULAR NIGHT IN THE FACEBOOK LINK ABOVE I GAVE TAI NUMEROUS SAMPLES OF WHAT I ONCE DID ON THE HOOP COURT. YOU DON'T SEE ANY OF IT BECAUSE TYRELL*** STOPS FILMING ONCE I BEGIN PLAYING! AS AN ASIDE, TAI NOW THINKS OF ME AS "BLACK".
BY THE WAY, THIS IS WHAT MY SHOT LOOKS LIKE! SO DON'T LET THE SHOTS I MAKE WHEN SHOOTING ALONE IN OTHER VIDEOS FOOL YOU!
**I CAN ANTICIPATE WHERE HE'S TRYING TO GO ON THE FLOOR AND CUT HIM OFF OR STRIP HIM OF THE BALL JUST AS I CAN ANTICIPATE WHEN HE'S GOING TO PASS THE BALL AND EITHER DEFLECT THE BALL OR SNATCH IT OUT OF THE AIR AND ANTICIPATE WHEN HE'S GOING TO SHOOT THE BALL AND BLOCK IT OR AT LEAST ALTER IT!
***TYRELL EITHER DECIDES TO JOIN MY TEAM WHEN I GET ON THE COURT OR STOPS FILMING (WALKS OUT OF THE GYM) WHEN I GET ON THE COURT, SO THAT THERE'S NO VIDEO OF ME!