Ah Ha Schooled You! And That's How We Do It In Pomona, Fool!
In a few hours I'll tell you about a mostly white, but part Hawaiian male in his mid-20s that entered the C bus with his mostly Hawaiian-looking girlfriend in Kapolei this past Friday (06/14/26) around 1 PM. I'll also tell you about a Mexican/Samoan/Hawaiian, etc. girl that I met on the C bus on June 2 of this year. Many of you have come across her name in my Gmail account and have probably googled it. I'll connect the thoughts and actions of the mostly white, but part Hawaiian male to this Mexican/Samoan/Hawaiian, etc. girl. (No, she's not pictured here Waianae Bgch (@waianaeclubhouse) • Instagram photos and videos but after googling her name I've come to realize that she's a pathological liar!)
The mostly white, but part Hawaiian male, like the rest of the world, is reading this blog and likely got the WRONG IDEA about me after reading the status lowering things I've written about myself, particularly in the blog post above. Like the majority of you, I don't think he realizes that I'm writing these things for a purpose. I'll tell you the purpose later. In the meantime, read about the guys below. He's similar to they. (LOL! I Laugh At These Low IQ, Lower Class Idiots! I'm Running Out Of Time, Folks, So I'll Write About This Particular Idiot Tomorrow!)
The mostly white, but part Hawaiian boy is reading all of my comments!
"He's ugly...not rich...acne...missing teeth...slapped him...jumped him...no money...fag...jacks off..." - An unattractive (has signs of poor facial development; he truly is UGLY), mostly white, but part Hawaiian (composed of less than 37.5% Hawaiian DNA) street urchin (one of the many part Hawaiian kids* that are a product of a single part Hawaiian mother that was abandoned by that single mother and raised on the street). He said this as he approached me while doing a wheelie** on an ATV near the bridge next to Hauula's Greater Mount Zion church (he rides up and down Kamehameha on his ATV***) around 1:30 P.M. on (10/02/23).
*The father is typically a poor, white trash, dead beat dad and the part Hawaiian mother (who's typically overweight, of lesser attractiveness and lesser intelligence) has a child with him because he's a member of a higher status ethnic group (whites) andthe trend among Hawaiian females is to have part white or part Asian offspring.
"No one" and when he first move in he questioningly said, "he's white*?" - Hoku my new neighbor. I believe Hoku was born and raised in this backwater, so he has a lot of friends and family here (a decent amount of degenerates know of him in this little area on this little island). I'm not from these backwoods. In fact, I'm not from these islands at all. However, where I'm from a large amount of people know me and the majority of them aren't friends or family. They're people (strangers) that know of me from my basketball playing ability and many of them knew about me from an early age. The same would apply to my brothers, particularly Gery and Richie. They're well known and not just because of sports (known by college athletes, professional athletes, business executives, etc.).(These are riff raff from the streets. These are heavily tattooed, former gang members, and drug users. It's similar to being in jail and the inmates thinking that you're one of them or, even worse, lower (lower status) than they because they don't know who you are since you're not from their world.)
**Here he is! His name is Hoku! The irony about many of the Hawaiians is that they possess a considerable amount of EUROPEAN DNA AS INDICATED BY THEIR SKIN COLOR AND FACIAL FEATURES, yet don't consider themselves White. In fact, if you ask if they're White, they'll become offended and adamantly deny it (being considered HAOLE is the last thing any of them want). Their exact words are often, "I no fuckin' HAOLE, cuz!"
Sucker face: People infer others' gullibility from their facial appearance, particularly from babyfaced features, including large, opened eyes and smiles. https://psyarxiv.com/vw79y/
I'm the nice, gullible, altruistic professor surrounded by the criminally inclined, low IQ, lower class!
“Modern people have trouble believing that preliterate tribes go to war over women...Across the world, the best-fed foraging people’s are the most warlike...‘Even though we like meat, we like women a whole lot more.‘“
A part Hawaiian male from Hauula recently moved next door to me. I'd met and interacted with him over my time here (going on 4 years). He's well known within the community and people often visit him (his friends and family). He's a decent guy, but I get a sense that he'd like to see me leave. He may be plotting against me (planning to harm me in the future). I don't know. But I do know that I don't plan to live in that area much longer (I plan to move within the year).
*He's a territorial and deceptive criminal. I may give you his name later. (Again, these are poor, lower class people. Do you know what I MEAN?)
One Of The Relatives May Be Plotting To Murder ME!
My Neighbor Sees Me As A Rival And Threat (A Threat To Take His Native Women). I'm An Unknown Male From An Unknown Family With No Close Family Ties In That Community Or On These Islands In General. So He's Probably Wondering, "Who Is This Guy? Who Is He Related To? Why Is He Here?"
"The problem was so pervasive that the threat of stealing women dominated relationships among Inuit strangers: unfamiliar men would normally be killed even before questions were asked..." (Catching Fire)
No questions axed!
P.S.
I don't believe that the mostly white, but part Hawaiian male in his mid-20s believes that thousands of girls have been attracted to me beginning in my teens until now!