Thursday, October 1, 2026

I Ain't No White Trash Piece O'shit! I'm Better Than You All!

OK. I've Re-opened A Number Of Blog Posts. Peruse Them. This Is What I Want All Of You To Take From Them. I'M BETTER THAN MOST OF YOU. I'M SMARTER THAN MOST OF YOU. I'M MORE ATHLETIC THAN MOST OF YOU. I'M BETTER LOOKING THAN MOST OF YOU. I COME FROM A HIGHER SOCIOECONOMIC BACKGROUND (MORE SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY INVESTED IN) THAN MOST OF YOU. ET CETERA. TO PUT IT DIFFERENTLY, I'M GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO MOST OF YOU. THE TWEET BELOW APPLIES TO ME. READ IT.

https://x.com/calotonterias/status/2102175755442483585

People with higher intelligence quotients tend to have greater physical attractiveness, superior athletic skills, greater muscle strength, and greater happiness. These associations may be due to cross-assortative mating: for example, smarter, more skilled, and stronger men tend to achieve higher socioeconomic status and, in turn, tend to prefer pairing with women who are more physically attractive. Since these are highly heritable traits, this combination is passed on to the next generation, generating a positive correlation between these traits in the offspring. It can also be explained by general fitness factors or developmental stability: these traits would reflect the underlying genetic quality and the stability of embryonic and postnatal development (the so-called f-factor). This greater biological quality would positively influence various traits at once. In turn, at the environmental level, the traits could also influence each other: for example, greater intelligence favors greater self-control and greater wisdom, which helps in making better decisions in lifestyle habits, such as exercising or following a healthier diet, which would favor, among other effects, greater strength and greater happiness. However, many of these correlations are already observed in childhood, which indicates that they are largely due to innate factors.

https://x.com/calotonterias/status/2066536377135628763

I was an elite basketball player during my youth. I don't know if I've shared this with all of you yet.

The Streets Don't LOVE N0 B0DY!: 22

I COME FROM A HIGHLY RELIGIOUS, CATHOLIC FAMILY. MY MOTHER WAS HIGHLY ACTIVE IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (SHE WAS THE RCIA Order of Christian Initiation of Adults - Wikipedia LEADER AT ST. JOHN VIANNEY IN THE 80s AND 90s). ACCORDINGLY,  HER OLDER CHILDREN ATTENDED CATHOLIC SCHOOLS, ALL OF HER CHILDREN ATTENDED CATECHISM (Catechism - Wikipedia) UNTIL THEIR TEENS, AND ALL OF MY FAMILY (FATHER, MOTHER, BROTHERS, AND SISTERS) ATTENDED MASS ON A WEEKLY BASIS (OFTEN THE ENTIRE FAMILY AS ONE). I MENTION THIS TO YOU ALL BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT MY PARENTS BEFRIENDED WERE WHITE CATHOLICS (https://x.com/Psikobilim_/status/2104740407817166850 WE'RE THE POOR BLACK FAMILY). DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

Do you see this embarrassment? I last saw him in person in 2019 at Redondo Beach High School. Prior to that, I saw him at a home in Redondo Beach in 2017. Prior to that, I saw him at my father's funeral in 2014. Prior to that, I mostly saw him as a toddler. How did he become this way? I DON'T KNOW. Homosexuality is a product of both genes and environment. Do my siblings and I harbor homosexual genes? I DON'T KNOW. None of us have been tested for genes that determine sexual orientation. Did his mother (Tina) create a home environment that fostered homosexuality (facilitated the expression of homosexual genes)? NO. My sister Tina was a highly religious, political conservative and like her parents and siblings, abhorred homosexuality. Read the link below.

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : "Tell Yung Thug We Don't Like FAGS" - Y.O.G. Nic Noc Fren M00LIE From C(B)ompton Communicating His Contempt For Cock Suckers!

Scroll A Little Past A Quarter Of The Way Down This Blogpost And Read About The Impact That Jordan Lucas Is Having On His Parents, Siblings, Maternal Uncles, Maternal Aunts, And Maternal Cousins! He's Damaging The Well Earned Reputation Of His Maternal Grandfather And Maternal Uncles In Particular. As An Aside, This May Have Been The Cause Of My Sisters Death! Her Shame And Embarrassment Over Her Son's Choice Of Lifestyle May Have Led Her To Depression And Gluttony Resulting In Her Death!  

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : Don't Quote ME BOY!

I Just Noticed This Instagram, Instagram. Let Me Explain This. Do Not Compare Me To This Boy At That Age. By 7th Grade, I Was One Of The Better Players In Southern California (I'd Been Tested By The Best Players In Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, And Riverside County And Passed The Numerous Tests Successfully THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 125 Didn't Make It To The League But I Made It Overseas; Had An Attitude Problem, Makin' N(W)iggas Bleed - Chico The Chipper Langston Hughes). Secondly, My Athletic Genes Are Superior To His (I Have 50% Of My Father's Genes) And The Environment*** That I Was Raised In Was Superior To His (My Father And Brother Gery Knew The Game Of Basketball Well And Imparted Their Knowledge Of The Game Of Basketball To ME Well). Will He Be Similar To Lowcash? No. Why? Because He Lacks The Basketball Pedigree And Height (His White Mother From Texas Is Short And Isn't Athletically Inclined). Lastly, Why Does He Have A Hawaiian First And Middle Name? Because His Father (My Brother David) Is A Member Of Modern Hawaiian Culture And Identifies As Hawaiian And Thus Chose To Name His Son After The Culture He's A Part Of And Identifies With? NO. My Brother David Likely Gave Him That Name So That People Would Consider His Son Hawaiian Even Though His Son Has NEVER Been To Hawaii, Isn't A Member Of Hawaiian Culture, And Possesses Only 12.5% Hawaiian DNA (See My Yahoo Email Entitled KamanIwanaleiU To Get An Idea Why My Brother David Named His Son A Hawaiian Name).

My Nephews That Have Been Given Hawaiian Names Will Likely NEVER Live In Hawaii And/Or Have Children With A Hawaiian Female. So, Why Did 3 Of My Brothers Name Their Children Hawaiian Names? Any Idea As To Why 3 Of My Brothers Named Their Sons Hawaiian Names? Anyway, I Don't Know If I've Mentioned This, But My Brothers' Sons Are Nothing Like Their Fathers And This Is Because Their Sons Are Composed Of Different Genes And Different Proportions Of Genes And Were Raised In Different Environments Than Their Fathers (A Different Home Environment, A Different Neighborhood Environment, A Different Peer Environment, Etc.).

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : "NOBODY" - The Overweight, Transient Mother Of The Ghetto Niggerette That I Live With (These Poor, Marginalized, Indigenous People Have NO IDEA Who My Father, Brother Gery, And I Am!)

HAWAIIANS, LET ME REITERATE SOMETHING. I'M NOT FROM YOUR CULTURE OR SOCIAL CLASS. I'M HERE STUDYING YOU PEOPLE AND ATTEMPTING TO FORNICATE WITH YOUR WOMEN (HAWAIIAN FEMALES WITH AT LEAST 37.5% HAWAIIAN DNA) -SOMETIMES ATTEMPTING TO STUDY THEM AND FORNICATE WITH THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : Must I Remind You - Lil Bruce Lee

***

...The main predictor of success is the socioeconomic status of the parent...

Facebook  

See This DUMB NIGGER? He's Not A Friend. He's A NOBODY That Thinks He's Somebody. He Did A Little Prison Time* For The Armed Robbery Of A 7/11 (I Influenced Him To Commit That Crime, Tela Girl; He's Not At All A Violent Criminal). He Got Released In 2020 Or Thereabout And Found An Apartment In Honolulu, Used The Money He'd Saved While In Prison To Buy 2 Cars Then Impregnated A Short, Slightly Attractive Pilpina From The Philippines And Now Thinks He Has High Status. In Actuality, He's An Average Looking, Crooked Toothed, Balding, Belly Fat Possessing, Trashman** That's Resigned To Care For His Autistic Son. He Recognizes That I'm Unlike He And Superior To He And Would Therefore Like To See ME Beaten Or Shot (He Won't Do It***) Or Just No Longer Around (He'd Like For ME To Go Home). (https://x.com/Psikobilim_/status/2102033764348023214 I Was Too Trusting Of Him. He's Not A Person To Trust.)

*That Was His Sexual Advertisement! That Was His Way To Attract The Opposite Sex! That Was His Way Of Making It Appear To Females That He's A Violent, Risk-Taking, Criminal!

https://www.all-about-psychology.com/hybristophilia-explained.html

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01639625.2025.2520587#abstract

** He Has To Awake Early To Take Out The Trash Then Rush Home To Care Of A Retard! If I Were He I'd Throw The Baby Out With The Bath Water!

***He Doesn't Have The Balls To Shoot ME Or The Physical Ability To Beat ME.


FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQimhXI7eM&list=RDZDQimhXI7eM&start_radio=1

2:20 This Is What He And Many Of Those Other "Hoopers" Would Like To See Happen To ME! (The Majority Of These "Hoopers" Didn't Even Play High School Basketball!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATcXca0KTM&list=RDNATcXca0KTM&start_radio=1

0:24This Is What He And Many Of Those Other "Hoopers" Would Like To See Happen To ME! (The Majority Of These "Hoopers" Didn't Even Play High School Basketball!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9WncJaHtc&list=RDQa9WncJaHtc&start_radio=1

0:11 This Is What He And Many Of Those Other "Hoopers" Would Like To See Happen To ME! (The Majority Of These "Hoopers" Didn't Even Play High School Basketball!)

https://www.instagram.com/tehrell_porter_designs/

I Don't Get A G00D Sense From This Non-Hooping, Cambo G00K Either! I'll Tell You Why Later! (He Recently Created A Post On His Facebook Page Regarding Flatulence. That May Be An Indirect Allusion To ME. No, I've Never Passed Gas In His Presence. I Don't Pass Gas In Public!)

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : 61 I Threw Away 30 Years Of My Life Playing Basketball - Gery Dagampat While Speaking To ME In 1992. He Was Explicitly Stating That He'd Wasted 30 Precious Years Of His Life MASTERING A Child's Game And That I Shouldn't Do The Same.

I Don't Have No Babee And I Ain't Havin' No Babee!


THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : "This Girl's Personality And Disposition Is Similiar To Those Niggerettes From The Nigger Ghettos Of America. It's A Personality And Disposition Borne Of Low Intelligence, Low Agreeableness, Poverty, Parental Neglect, Peer Rejection, Mate Abandonment, And Hawaii's Government Handout Policies" - Peter Dagampat Ph.D.

THERE IS NO OTHER THAN ME : "NOBODY" - Mostly White, But Part East Asian And Part Hawaiian Rayden. Rayden Suddenly Said This Without Any Prompting While We Were Playing Basketball On The Same Team At The Kailua District Park Gym Two Wednesdays Ago (06/10/26) At About 6 PM. Rayden Was Referring To Both ME And My Brother Gery!

P.S.

Read the ddagbag11@gmail.com email titled GORDO, FEO, MAYATE. It Concerns A Part Poor, White Trash Hawaiian Boy! (The Photographer Axed Ma Daddy To Size His Teammate Up!)