See This Mayate? He's Not A Friend. He's What Brothas Refer To As An Enemigo Or What Trendy Whites Would Call A Frienemy!. He's A NOBODY That Thinks He's Somebody. He Did A Little Prison Time For An Armed Robbery Of A 7/11 (He's Not At All A Violent Criminal), Got Released In 2020 Or Thereabout, Found An Apartment, Bought 2 Cars, And Impregnated A Short, Slightly Attractive Pilpina From The Philippines And Now Thinks He Has High Status. In Actuality, He's Balding,Belly Fat Possessing, Trashman That's Resigned To Care For His Autistic Son. And Recognizes That I'm Unlike He And Superior To He And Would Therefore Like To See ME Beaten Or Shot Or Just No Longer Around (He'd Like ME To Go Home).
This Photo Is Giving People The WRONG IDEA. A White/Japanese Guy Named Steve In His Early-Mid 30s That I've Previously Played A Shooting Game (LIGHTNING) With In The Booth Park Gym Approached ME In That Same Gym Today (07/29/26) And Told ME How His Shooting Form And Release Improved After Having Rotator Cuff Surgery On His Left Shoulder Because The Rotator Cuff Surgery Forced Him To Shoot With Just His Right Hand And Arm (Being Able To Use Only One Hand And Arm Forced Him To Concentrate On Proper Form And Release). I Think He Told ME This Because He Previously Beat* ME In A Game Of LIGHTNING And Likely Looked At The Above Photo And Thought That I Was An Erratic Shooter. Let ME Tell You Something Folks. In Spite Of My Thumb Being Involved In The Release Of My Shot Causing Side Spin, I Made Free Throws At The Low 80th Percentile This Year (1996=1997). When I Was A Child And Early Teen (Freshman And Sophomore Year) I Made Free Throws At The Low 90th Percentile. As I've Become More Intellectual And Analytical Over The Years, My Shooting Proficiency Has Deteriorated.
*I'VE NEVER GONE UP TO A GUY AND CHALLENGED HIM TO A GAME OF ONE-ON-ONE OR SOME TYPE OF ONE-ON-ONE SHOOTING GAME. THE GUYS THAT TYPICALLY DO THIS ARE WHITE OR EAST ASIAN OR WHITE/EAST ASIAN ADMIXTURES THAT ARE AVERAGE PLAYERS AT BEST THAT COULDN'T COMPETE AGAINST SUPERIOR PLAYERS, LET ALONE PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL. ANYWAY, IF I HAPPEN TO ACCEPT A ONE-ON-ONE CHALLENGE I TYPICALLY GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS AND LET THE CHALLENGER WIN. THIS THEN LEADS THEM TO UNDERESTIMATE MY PLAYING ABILITY!
Hey, Racially Mixed Whites, East Asian, Filipinos, Etc. Of Hawaii, From A Young Age I Competed In Basketball Against The Top Blacks And The Top Whites For My Age Group And Older Age Groups. I Had The Innate Ability And Developed Skills To Do So.
"NOBODY" - Erin Uehara Said This Under Her Breath During My Last Visit (07/28/26) And A White/Japanese Guy In His Early-Mid 30s Named Steve Said This Today (07/29/26) As I Entered The Booth Park Gym Around 4 PM. Steve Also Said, You Look MEXICAN And Erin Uehara Was Thinking The Same! Hey Viewers, If You Don't Want ME To Mention You On This Blog And Possibly Embarrass You, I Suggest That You Not Voice Your Incorrect Assumptions About ME While In My Presence!
P.S. For Those Of You That Think My Siblings** And I Are Mexican Let ME Tell You What Actual Mexicans Think Of Us (Those Mexicans That Have Gotten To Know Us). Actual Mexicans Don't Consider Us Mexican Because They Recognize That We're Culturally Not Mexican (We Don't Speak Spanish And We Don't Come From Their Mexican Background)! The Same Applies To Filipinos That Have Gotten To Know Us But Even More So! (Filipinos Don't Consider Us Filipino At All)!
**I Think Gery's Facebook Page With His Mexicans Friends May Have Led You To Assume This Along With The Fact That My Brother Steven Married A Mexican Slave And My Brother David Currently Has A Mexican Maid/Babysitter Living With Him.

.jpg)
.jpg)