Sunday, June 23, 2024

Where Life Has No Meaning And Money Is King - Mac Mallenium Maccin' Therefore He Is!

 

This Is What Preoccupies Your Minds And Time - Finding Shelter, Finding Food, Finding Mate(s) With Which To Procreate And Finding Shelter, Finding Food, And Finding Mate(s) For The Offspring You Create (https://x.com/DegenRolf/status/1411198920148066305). In Other Words, You're Unconsciously Dictated By Your Genetic Wiring To Achieve The Same Daily Goals As All Other Animals (Eat, Sleep, Defecate, Procreate) And You Give Little To No Time Understanding Why You're Driven To Achieve These Goals.

 I'M CURRENTLY DESCRIBING AND WRITING THE QUOTES OF MORE IDIOTS. WHAT DO ALL OF THESE IDIOTS HAVE IN COMMON? THEY HAVE IN COMMON THE FACT THAT THEY'RE READING THIS BLOG, READING MY EMAILS (BOTH IN MY YAHOO ACCOUNT AND OUTLOOK ACCOUNT) AND ARE STILL GETTING THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT ME. WHY ARE THEY GETTING THE WRONG IDEA? BECAUSE THEY CAN'T RECONCILE HOW I LOOK AND LIVE WITH THE ONCE PRIVILEGED, NOW DOWNWARDLY MOBILE, ACADEMIC IMAGE THAT I'M PORTRAYING ON THE INTERNET. UNDERSTANDS ME? THEIR PRECONCEIVED BELIEFS COUPLED WITH THEIR WORKING CLASS BACKGROUND (LACK OF EDUCATION*) PROHIBIT THEM FOR SEEING ME FOR WHO I AM (A SCHOLAR FROM THE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS). 

*LIKE ALL OTHER ANIMALS THEY'RE DRIVEN BY BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVES (ACQUIRE RESOURCES, ATTAIN STATUS, FIND A MATE, PROCREATE) WITHOUT GIVING THOUGHT AS TO WHY THEY DO THIS (LIKE ALL ANIMALS THEY MOSTLY OPERATE ON INSTINCT). 


OK. Now Read About Yourselves In This Blog Post. And Natives, Read About Yourselves In The Following Links:



What liberalismmulticulturalism, and feminism have done to the Hawaiian gene pool - diluted and decimated it by fostering a culture that condones single parenthood, same sex relations (homosexuality) and race mixing (interracial breeding).

 
 When I Mention To Natives That They Should Breed Within The Ethnic Group (Mate And Procreate Amongst Themselves) The Response I Typically Get From Them Is: "That Could Be My Cousin...I Might Be Having Sex With My Cousin". To Which I Reply, "Well, That's How They Did It In The Olden Days." Then I Think To Myself, "Claiming That You Could Be Related To That Native Is Just An Excuse To Justify Your Outbreeding (Your Tendency To Date And Mate Outside Of The Hawaiian Race)." Like All Racial Groups, Ancestral Native Hawaiians Practiced Inbreeding. It Was Essential In A Small Effective Size Population (A Small Breeding Population) And The Best Way To Ensure A Genetically Viable Offspring.

Since 2000, Native Hawaiians have comprised more than a third of all births in the state, according to the Office of Hawaiian Affairs’ 2015 data book. In 2011, there were 6,860 Native Hawaiian born-children, nearly twice as much as caucasian births.

If the Native Hawaiian birth rate continues to increase steadily, the population may return to pre-European contact levels. Both a Kamehameha Schools report as well as research from the University of California Riverside predict that there will be nearly 700,000 Native Hawaiians living in the state in 2060.

This article makes it seem as though the ancestral phenotype (the ancestral physical and psychological form of Native Hawaiians) is making a comeback. That’s misleading because the majority ‘Native Hawaiians’ being born during this population boom are composed of less than 37.5% of Hawaiian DNA and are the product of part Hawaiian mothers and White or East Asian or Filipino or Samoan or Black or Latino (Typically Spic) fathers. In other words, the Hawaiian demographic may be increasing in numbers, but it’s a dysgenic, racially admixed group that’s Hawaiian by name (by census statistics), but a racial hodgepodge* by genetic standards.

A Prime Example: A Part Indigenous Mother With Two Spooks!

*A variety of sizes, shapes, and colors (various skin colors, hair colors, eye colors, etc.).

Natives, Above And Below Is What You'll Get If You Wisely Conceive With One Another - Good Looking Offspring Composed Mostly Of Hawaiian DNA.
"You look Mexican." - Mostly Asian and Filipino, But Part Hawaiian looking male in his 20s working at the WCC Student Center (I believe it's called the Trio).  





"Looks Mexican...Poor 
Mexican...Let's Kill Him" - Darker-Skinned, Hawaiian/Chinese Looking Male In His Late 20s Driving A Silver Toyota Truck Similar To The One Above Southbound On 10th Avenue Near Kalua Street As My Roommate And I Were Approaching Kalua Street This Past Wednesday (08/21/24) At About 2:50 P.M. Little Does That Idiot Know.

He said this because he's looking at photos of me and reading about my denial of being Mexican on this blog. Plus, he doesn't realize why I'm collecting photos of males that look like they're mostly composed of Hawaiian DNA - to create a picture book composed of males with a lot Hawaiian DNA so that the world knows what ancestral Hawaiian features look like and so that modern Hawaiians procreate with one another. Duhhhhhh! 
 
This is what Native Hawaiians now look like - mostly Asian with only faint traces of Native Hawaiian features (a Rocker Jaw in the case of the NIP pictured here).

0:05 Cook May Have Been Killed By These Heathens, But His Mission Was A Success Because 250 Years Later His Western European Descendants (White Americans) Now Dominate The Social, Political, And Financial Domains Of Hawaiian Society (American Culture Dominates Hawaiian Society) While Their Genes Continue To Propagate Largely Because Hawaiian Females (Like The Two Above) Continue To Have Children With His European Descendants (White Americans).
Very Accurate Retelling, But Look At The Males Portraying Native Hawaiians. None Of Them Look Remotely Close To Full-Blooded Ancestral Hawaiians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiexIPxH3g
Again, Look At The Males Portraying Native Hawaiians. None Of Them Look Remotely Close To Full-Blooded Ancestral Hawaiians. This Is What Happens When A Culture's Mating System Breaks Down (Polygamy* Is No Longer Practiced) And Foreign Males Infiltrate Your Land And Mate With Your Native Sisters (European Males, Asian Males, Flip Males, Spic Males, Etc. Have Been Seducing And Reproducing With Native Hawaiian Females For The Past 250 Years Culminating In Today's Racially Ambiguous, Native Population).

*Polygamy Selects For More Combative Males, More Socially Dominant Males, More Territorial Males, And Physically Larger Males (Why Are Samoan And Tongan Males Tall And Muscular And Possessive And Protective Of Their Women Because They're Recent Descendants Of Polygamous Patriarchal Ancestors). 

"He's ugly...not rich...acne...missing teeth...slapped him...jumped him...no money...fag...jacks off..." - An unattractive (has signs of poor facial development; he truly is UGLY), mostly white, but part Hawaiian (composed of less than 37.5% Hawaiian DNA) street urchin (one of the many part Hawaiian kids* that are a product of a single part Hawaiian mother that was abandoned by that single mother and raised on the street). He said this as he approached me while doing a wheelie** on an ATV near the bridge next to Hauula's Greater Mount Zion church (he rides up and down Kamehameha on his ATV***) around 1:30 P.M. on (10/02/23).

*The father is typically a poor, white trash, dead beat dad and the part Hawaiian mother (who's typically overweight, of lesser attractiveness, and of lesser intelligence) has a child with him because he's a member of a higher status ethnic group (Whites) and the trend among Hawaiian females is to have part white or part Asian offspring.

**He popped a wheelie when he saw me approaching to make himself appear bigger (more imposing) and willing to take life threatening risks.

***As I was walking along the beach a little south of that bridge this past Saturday (09/30/23) around 9 P.M. he rode onto the beach further south of me, revved the ATV's engine numerous times and drove in circles in the sand. Why did he do this? Because he wanted to intimidate and scare me and possibly make me run so that he'd get a laugh. As an aside, his slightly attractive (for being a nearly full-blooded native girl), but now washed up (past her prime), mostly Hawaiian female friend named LeiKai [SP?] is attracted to me (she's in her mid-30s and a transient as well). I'll try to get a photo of the two of them sometime soon.


https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/in-defense-of-vitamin-k2-mk-4-dr-prices-activator-x/#gsc.tab=0

His mother was/is likely a meth addict that ate a nutritionally poor diet then feed him a nutritionally poor diet while he was in the womb and while raising him, hence his unsightly facial features. Read the passages above concerning nutrient adequacy and facial development. Then read the links below concerning nutrient deficiency and facial development.
Weston A. Price wrote about this phenomenon: the collapse of facial structure due to poor diet, mainly refined carbs. Small mouths w/crowded teeth, loss of strong jaw/chin, narrowing of the face altogether. twitter.com/AJA_Cortes/sta
41:39

  "No one" and when he first move in he questioningly said, "he's white*?" - Hoku my new neighbor. I believe Hoku was born and raised in this backwater, so he has a lot of friends and family here (a decent amount of degenerates know of him in this little area on this little island). I'm not from these backwoods. In fact, I'm not from these islands at all. However, where I'm from a large amount of people know me and the majority of them aren't friends or family. They're people (strangers) that know of me from my basketball playing ability and many of them knew about me from an early age. The same would apply to my brothers, particularly Gery and Richie. They're well known and not just because of sports (known by college athletes, professional athletes, business executives, etc.).  (These are riff raff from the streets. These are heavily tattooed, former gang members, and drug users. It's similar to being in jail and the inmates thinking that you're one of them or, even worse, lower (lower status) than they because they don't know who you are since you're not from their world.) 
  
*I think he was thinking white like this. 
In actuality, I'm White like this in the sense that I come from a civilized, educated, fairly well-to-do family.

*I Think He Wants To Kill HAOLE!

Sucker face: People infer others' gullibility from their facial appearance, particularly from babyfaced features, including large, opened eyes and smiles. psyarxiv.com/vw79y/
I'm the nice, gullible, altruistic professor surrounded by the criminally inclined, low IQ, lower class!

“Modern people have trouble believing that preliterate tribes go to war over women...Across the world, the best-fed foraging people’s are the most warlike...‘Even though we like meat, we like women a whole lot more.‘“


A part Hawaiian male from Hauula recently moved next door to me. I'd met and interacted with him over my time here (going on 4 years). He's well known within the community and people often visit him (his friends and family). He's a decent guy, but I get a sense that he'd like to see me leave. He may be plotting against me (planning to harm me in the future). I don't know. But I do know that I don't plan to live in that area much longer (I plan to move within the year).

*He's a territorial and deceptive criminal. I may give you his name later. (Again, these are poor, lower class people. Do you know what I MEAN?)

One Of The Relatives May Be Plotting To Murder ME!
My Neighbor Sees Me As A Rival And Threat (A Threat To Take His Native Women). I'm An Unknown Male From An Unknown Family With No Close Family Ties In That Community Or On These Islands In General. So He's Probably Wondering, "Who Is This Guy? Who Is He Related To? Why Is He Here?"

"The problem was so pervasive that the threat of stealing women dominated relationships among Inuit strangers: unfamiliar men would normally be killed even before questions were asked..." (Catching Fire)
No questions axed!

 
 See the cracker to the right (the blond haired, blue eyed white girl)? She sat next to me while I was sitting at the bar at Humpy's Big Island Ale House speaking to the cracker to the left (I forgot his name, but he's from the Midwest and a friend of Roel Marasigan's) in May of 2018. The cracker to the right is a licentious, liberal, single mother from Alabama with a large tattoo on her left leg and like most crackers, she was attracted to me. In fact, she wanted to sleep with me and had I shown interest in her and affection towards her she would have invited me to her room at the Royal Kona Hotel to sleep with her, but I didn't show interest and affection towards her. Rather, I introduced her to the cracker to the left (Roel Marasigan's friend) so that he could sleep with her (I made sure she slept with somebody that night). In fact, as I was leaving the two crackers to themselves the cracker to the left said, "why did you do that? [why did you give this slut to me?]" and I responded, "because I want you guys to sleep together because you guys look good together". I did the same with my Piru assistant Anthony from Inglewood (if you recall, he was the heavily tattooed black male GANGSTA that assisted me in dish washing at Island Naturals in Kona in 2018 https://www.facebook.com/islandnaturalshq/). I was at the Hilo Town Tavern (https://www.instagram.com/hilotowntavern/) sitting next to a somewhat attractive, blond haired, blue-eyed devil in her early 20s that had recently relocated to Hilo from Long Beach when Anthony called me axing where I was and telling me that he was headed back to Mountain View. So I told him where I was and that I had a surprise for him when he got here. When he arrived I introduced him to the cracker and they eventually fornicated in his Mercedes Benz in the parking lot! The End, Palmala!

 Liberals...They are firmly convinced that, despite all evidence to the contrary, humans can change under the right circumstances. All this makes liberals far more trusting than they have any right to be...They really believe government programs and the like will change things for the better and they are suspicious of the tried and true. They are convinced that the traditional approaches created big problems, problems that are remedied by embracing the untried and new...Hierarchies, on the other hand, such as those typifying the military, organized religion, and corporations, are objects of their suspicions. They love experiences that might take them off the beaten track. They seem not to look before they leap...Because they think the human condition is perfectible, they are always trying new approaches, which usually fail. (Predisposed: Liberals, Conservatives, and the Biology of Political Differences)